Oculoplastic procedures frequently have both functional and aesthetic purposes. Oculoplastic surgeries refer to a large variety of procedures that deal with the orbit (eye socket), eyelids, tear ducts. These procedures include repair of droopy eyelids, repair of tear duct obstructions, orbital fracture repairs, removal of tumors in and around the eyes.
Ocular conditions that are corrected by Oculoplastic surgeries include eyelid malpositions, lacrimal disease, orbital disease, trauma (eyelid, orbital and facial), neoplasms (eyelid, orbital and facial), Graves' disease, and aesthetic procedures.
Oculoplasty surgeries available in our hospital:
- Eyelid surgery
- Ptosis repair (all types)
- Eyelid malpositions (ectropion, entropion, etc.)
- Tumor excision and reconstruction
- Trauma repair
- Lacrimal surgery
- Syringing and probing
- Dacryocystorhinostomy (external and endoscopic)
- Lacrimal Trauma repair
- Orbital surgery
- Orbital Trauma repair ( fractures, orbital foreign bodies, etc.)
- Fornix reconstruction